Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

How to Deploy Edited Version of a Quiz

Jump to solution

Hi!

I have a student who started taking a quiz, and picked up on a MAJOR typo in one question.  The student was with-it enough to inform me of the issue.  I have fixed the question, but this student is still seeing the old version of the question, NOT the corrected one.  How do I update the quiz for students who are in the process of completing it?

Thanks,

Catherine

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

cp2655@email.vccs.edu, greetings! The only way for any student who has already started a quiz to see the updates is for them to submit the incorrect quiz and then for you to give them an extra attempt. Here are the directions for giving an extra attempt - https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-13076-415250753 

Hope this helps! Kona

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

cp2655@email.vccs.edu, greetings! The only way for any student who has already started a quiz to see the updates is for them to submit the incorrect quiz and then for you to give them an extra attempt. Here are the directions for giving an extra attempt - https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-13076-415250753 

Hope this helps! Kona

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good evening, cp2655@email.vccs.edu...

I am reviewing some of the older questions here in the Canvas Community, and I came across your question.  I wanted to check in with you because I noticed that we've not heard back from you since you first posted your question on June 16, 2019.  I see that kona@richland.edu replied to you later that evening.  Have you had a chance to review her feedback?  If so, did it help to answer your question?  Do you have any outstanding questions related to your initial posting?  If you feel that Kona's feedback has helped to answer your question, please feel free to click the "Mark Correct" button next to her response.  But, if you're still looking for some help, please post a note below.  For the time being, I am going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered" because we've not heard back from you and because there hasn't been any new activity in this topic for almost six months.  However, that won't keep you or others from posting additional questions and/or comments below that are related to this topic.  I hope that's okay with you, Catherine.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Good morning, Chris,

Yes, Kona's post did answer my question, which is why I didn't post back.  Thank you for checking.

Best,

Catherine

Labels