cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Public and Private ePortfolios and Sharing..

Can anyone tell me what the difference is between having a public ePortfolio and sharing the link to a private ePortfolio?

Would like to make more of ePortfolios but want to know just how much control students have over sharing a portfolio then withdrawing that share.

For example, If I share the link to a private portfolio and no longer wish someone to view this, how do I make sure this is the case?

I've looked through the ePortfolio material on Community but struggling to find an answer to this?

Any thoughts gratefully welcomed...

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Community Member

Greetings, Gideon.Williams@britishschool.nl, I hope this helps - I'll send you two links that should answer nearly all of your questions about private and public portfolios. Within the details of these links you will also find some of the fine-tuning features that I believe you're looking for;

How can I share a private ePortfolio as a student?

&

How do I make my ePortfolio public as a student?

Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Gideon.Williams@britishschool.nl,

Were you able to find an answer to your question? I am going to go ahead and mark this question as answered because there hasn't been any more activity in a while so I assume that you have the information that you need. If you still have a question about this or if you have information that you would like to share with the community, by all means, please do come back and leave a comment.  Also, if this question has been answered by one of the previous replies, please feel free to mark that answer as correct.

Robbie