cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
h_mukaddam
Community Member

We cant see any images in the iOS App, however they are showing when accessed via the website.

Jump to solution

We cant see any images in the iOS App, however they are showing when accessed via the website. Is anyone else experiencing the same issue.

IMG_0086 (2).PNG

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

We found that teachers did not give the image appropriate time to load, and saved the page. Therefore Canvas couldn't display the image correctly.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

@h_mukaddam , I apologize that your question has been sitting out here for so long without a response--but it appears that no one else in the Community has encountered this issue. Did you ultimately raise the issue with Canvas Support? If so, please take a moment to update us on the results.

kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

Also, due to the  nature of this question I'm going to share it with the Canvas Mobile Users​ group in the Community to see if anyone from there can help!

rseilham
Community Coach
Community Coach

I have not seen (or heard) of this issue. I would definitely contact Canvas support.

Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

@h_mukaddam ​, since we haven't heard from you in a while, we're hopeful that you were able to resolve this with the help of Canvas Support. Accordingly, we're going to mark this question as Assumed Answered. The thread remains open for participation, so if you'd like to take a moment to update the Community on how/if this was resolved, we'd be delighted to hear from you.

We found that teachers did not give the image appropriate time to load, and saved the page. Therefore Canvas couldn't display the image correctly.

View solution in original post

Thank you for letting us know!