cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
miladinovaa
Community Member

grades and quizzes

Jump to solution

Why is the quiz not part of the grade section? It only shows as a separate tab. Is there any way I can make it part of the grade points since students are asking about their grades. Also, on the calendar the due date of the quizzes does not show? Are there any settings so I can make the quiz appear on the calendar?

Thanks

Ana

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @miladinovaa ‌...

There are a couple things that you'll want to check to ensure that your quiz is showing up in your Gradebook for your students.  First, on your "Quizzes" page of your course, ensure that there is a green "published" icon next to the name of the quiz.  The quiz will not show up in the Gradebook unless it is published.  Next, click on the name of the quiz, and then look at what it says for "Quiz Type".  If it says either "Practice Quiz" or "Ungraded Survey", then it will not show up in the Gradebook.  You would then need to click on the "Edit" button to change it to either a "Graded Quiz" or a "Graded Survey".  Once you change those options, the due date for your quiz will show up in the Calendar.  I just tested this to be sure.  If you have it set to "Practice Quiz" or "Ungraded Survey", you will not see it listed in the Calendar.

Hope this helps, Ana!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @miladinovaa ‌...

There are a couple things that you'll want to check to ensure that your quiz is showing up in your Gradebook for your students.  First, on your "Quizzes" page of your course, ensure that there is a green "published" icon next to the name of the quiz.  The quiz will not show up in the Gradebook unless it is published.  Next, click on the name of the quiz, and then look at what it says for "Quiz Type".  If it says either "Practice Quiz" or "Ungraded Survey", then it will not show up in the Gradebook.  You would then need to click on the "Edit" button to change it to either a "Graded Quiz" or a "Graded Survey".  Once you change those options, the due date for your quiz will show up in the Calendar.  I just tested this to be sure.  If you have it set to "Practice Quiz" or "Ungraded Survey", you will not see it listed in the Calendar.

Hope this helps, Ana!

View solution in original post

miladinovaa
Community Member

You just solved my problem!!! Thank you!!!!

Awesome!  Glad it worked for you,  @miladinovaa ‌!