cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

why am i not able to see my class that has already started

Jump to solution

i have signed up for a spring semester(late starting) class and it is showing on canvas that i have no classes available

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello mmagdelino2@student.rccd.edu Thank You for posting your question.  This Guide, Why can't I access my Course as a student?, outlines several possibilities why your may not be able to access your course(s) in Canvas.  Ultimately, this is a question that most of the people here in the Canvas Community will not be able to help answer because we do not have access to your school's Canvas environment or the course(s) you are taking at your school.  I would recommend that you reach out to someone at your school such as a local Canvas administrator, your school's Online Learning department, or someone in your school's Registration department who would be able to help investigate why you do not have access to your course(s) in Canvas.  I found this website, but it doesn't look to have a lot of information on who to contact for help.  😞

https://rccd.instructure.com/courses/626/

Hopefully you will be able to find someone at your school who will be able to further assist you with your course(s).  Good luck, Michele!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello mmagdelino2@student.rccd.edu Thank You for posting your question.  This Guide, Why can't I access my Course as a student?, outlines several possibilities why your may not be able to access your course(s) in Canvas.  Ultimately, this is a question that most of the people here in the Canvas Community will not be able to help answer because we do not have access to your school's Canvas environment or the course(s) you are taking at your school.  I would recommend that you reach out to someone at your school such as a local Canvas administrator, your school's Online Learning department, or someone in your school's Registration department who would be able to help investigate why you do not have access to your course(s) in Canvas.  I found this website, but it doesn't look to have a lot of information on who to contact for help.  😞

https://rccd.instructure.com/courses/626/

Hopefully you will be able to find someone at your school who will be able to further assist you with your course(s).  Good luck, Michele!

View solution in original post

Labels