Future Catalog priorities

This blog from the Instructure Product Team is no longer considered current. While the resource still provides value to the product development timeline, it is available only as a historical reference.

zsgoreczky
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni
Currently, the Catalog team is working on email customization and right after that we are going to jump on adding a shopping cart and supporting bulk purchase. In the meanwhile we are also working on identifying a longer term roadmap for Catalog and for this, we would love to get some feedback from you.

We are aware of that you have done multiple prioritization exercises for Catalog in the past, however, the last 12 months with all its craziness might have changed your and your institutions' biggest pain points and priorities. 

For this reason, we have put together a really short, 5-min-long survey on the different improvement ideas. Please help us identify the future Catalog priorities by filling it out. 
Link to the survey: https://t.maze.co/35614600

Thank you so much for your help in making Catalog better. 

This blog from the Instructure Product Team is no longer considered current. While the resource still provides value to the product development timeline, it is available only as a historical reference.

13 Comments
zsgoreczky
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

Hi @jsowalsk Thank you for filling out the survey and adding these idea conversations here as well. 

We will definitely consider these as well. 

jsowalsk
Community Champion

Thank you @zsgoreczky. For some reason, I got closed out of the survey and I kept getting an error stating I could not take it again so that is why I posted it here.

JustinBrooksby
Community Participant

I filled out the survey and now it seems to not work any longer. I just thought of another need. Would be nice if when you had to reset a course is canvas you could re-attach the catalog listing to it.  Right now when you reset a course you have to delete and start over on the catalog listing.

jsowalsk
Community Champion

@zsgoreczky I was able to submit the survey again and provide more information.

atia
Community Member

Hi @jsowalsk Could you please provide the survey link once again. I don't seem to be able to access the above link. 

Thanks.

jsowalsk
Community Champion

@atia Unfortunately that is the only link that I have. @zsgoreczky could you help them with this?

zsgoreczky
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

Hey @jsowalsk and @atia, we have closed the survey that's why you cannot access it any more. I'm reopening it for another few days so you can fill it out. Here is the link again: https://t.maze.co/35614600

jsowalsk
Community Champion

Thanks, @zsgoreczky.

atiak
Community Member

Thank you @jsowalsk 

jsowalsk
Community Champion

You're welcome @atiak.

jkayew
Community Explorer

Thank you so much for putting this survey together! It's quite valuable for Instructure to ask for user input. I look forward to experiencing the leaps and bounds in store for Catalog! Catalog has so much potential to be a very dynamic and useful tool.

kmarengo
Community Participant

Thank you for pulling this survey and for listening to us, It will be exciting to see the upgrades to the system and all the integration pieces to help us with reporting and tracking!