Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
greg_dabelstein's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Kudos

deleted, concluded and inative user flags

Hi We currently use SIS to import our users and enrollments. Can someone tell me if the term of a course has been completed, do you still need to include those users in the SIS import? For example,...

03-30-2022

Can a blueprint course display marks of students in associated (child) courses?

Hi I am considering the use of blueprint courses at our school. I would like a master course which someone like the Head of Department has access to and organises content/settings etc. Eg. Year 12 ...

02-22-2022

How do I release grades on a specific date?

Hi I currently have the grade posting policy set to Manual on an assignment. I want to release the results on a set date. How can I do this ?  I know I can go in on a set date and click Post...

04-23-2020

Secure online quiz delivery

Hi We have had Respondus Lockdown Browser for some years and unfortunately, we have had little success with it providing a consistent experiecne for testing- the biggest issue is that it fails tio...

05-13-2019

Assign notifications to particular course teacher

Is it possible to assign the ntoficiations for a particular quiz or assignment to a particular teacher of the course or is it and all or nothing scenario?

09-20-2018

Teachers marking work from students in other sections

Hi  Out courses replicate our year level courses and the section are the indiovidual classes within it. for example, Year 11 Physics course has PH11A , PH11B, PH11C and PH11D as sections within...

08-26-2018

Canvas not rendering properly inside MS Teams

Hi We have successfulyl been using a tab in MS Teams to link to our instance of Canvas ....we find this invaluable in tying together our various systems. Every thing was working fine until this week...

03-12-2018

Problem uploading images to assignments with Chrome

Is anyone esle having problems uploading images (jpg) to an assignment when using Chrome? We have an issue here at school where it will fail each time Chrome is used....using Edge or IE works fine th...

02-26-2018

Permissions for Head of Faculty

How do other K12 set up roles for Heads of Department/Faculty. We have: A course for each year level subject and each class within that is a section. eg. Year 11 English - course with EN11A , EN...

08-23-2017

How can I prevent teachers editing the course homepage?

Hi, I was trying to find a way to prevent teachers from editing a courses home page. I cant seem to find any option in permissions to turn this off.

08-14-2017