AnsweredAssumed Answered

Quiz due dates not displaying within the Modules tool

Question asked by admin_drr on Apr 25, 2017
Latest reply on Apr 26, 2017 by Kona Jones

I am following up on a question from one of our faculty.  His original message was:

"CANVAS: There are quizzes and a Final, and the due date is not showing in Modules. Not sure if this is a Canvas update or if something else is going on."

Due dates have been designated to all the quizzes.  After looking into his course, this was my reply:

"I have gone in to the course as a few random students and the due dates are displayed for the students I tried. If you have a specific student, I can try going in as them, but mostly, I would suggest making sure that the student is using an updated browser. Also, I was testing on a laptop - maybe the students are reporting this after viewing on a mobile device?

I have not found the problem listed on any of the Canvas forums so I don't have more information on it. I do see what you're reporting when logged in as an admin. I am also wondering if the page is just taking a while to load."

The faculty asked that I look further into this issue.  Do you have any input on why the due dates do not always appear for quizzes in Modules?  Thank you!

Outcomes