I have questions regarding the discussion board

Jump to solution
pellegrinoangel
Community Novice

Good afternoon, my name is Dana Angelica and I am a nursing student at Excelsior College. This is my first time doing the online classes and I have some questions about the discussion board. My first question is when a professor asks for the initial post on the discussion board, is this supposed to be a fact or an opinion? I looked at my syllabus ahead of time and saw that the first week for the initial discussion was "Using the Nursing Process", I was not sure what they are looking for. I know the nursing process but was not clear on what to write as far as an opinion or facts of the nursing process. Also I was reading that all answers to discussions are due by end of each week, my question is do you answer everyone's question on the discussion board? Last question when writing APA style which I have researched if you are adding in your discussion where you got your information from do you add it at the end? (author last name, pg. number). Thank you in advance for your assistance. 

Respectfully,

Dana Angelica, LPN

1 Solution
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

Hi,  @pellegrinoangel  Welcome to the Canvas Community! You probably don't realize that you've posted your questions about course content and policies in a global forum where people gather to exchange their ideas and practices for using Canvas software. For specific questions about instructors' expectations for a particular assignment or activity, you'll need to contact the instructor directly. The quickest way to do that is by sending them a message through the Canvas inbox (How do I send a message to a user in a course in the Inbox as a student?‌)

Good luck!

View solution in original post

0 Likes