[Blueprint Courses] DIFFERENT LOOK / THEME on Blueprints

Problem statement:

Hello, I currently serve Webb City R-VII School District in Missouri as a Canvas Administrator with my CCTA certification. As I work with teachers who use Blueprints, there seems to be a LOT of confusion regarding the rules, syncs, etc. I think one thing that could IMMEDIATELY help is if the "look" of the Blueprints was different, somewhat drastically different, than the associated courses. Teachers make changes in their associated courses, get busy, then come back and try to "sync" those changes and think it's broken. Or they make some changes in their associated course, some in the blueprint, sync, and wonder what happened.

Proposed solution:

I think a very easy simple, immediate fix for this is some sort of background color, different colored text, blue outlines on everything - SOMETHING to visually make the content in the Blueprint very different from the associated courses. I know nothing is ever "easy" in the development world - so please don't take me saying that as an assuption. I know it takes a lot of working from the coding end! But I think it is well worth the efforts.

User role(s):

admin,instructor,student,designer