[Classic Quizzes] Shuffle Answers on Select Questions

Problem statement:

In quizzes, when I select “Shuffle Answers”, answers in all questions in the quiz will be shuffled. Shuffling is good. However, answers in some questions do not require shuffling. For example, the answers could be to select A, B, C, D or F or to select liver zone 1, zone 2 or zone 3.

Proposed solution:

To add an option to shuffle answers in all INDIVIDUAL questions in the quiz, so that the answers are shuffled in some questions, but not in others.

User role(s):

instructor

4 Comments
KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Seeking Clarity

Hi @AndreiBelousov - Are you using Classic Quizzes or New Quizzes within your courses?

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team

Hello! I hope you are doing well. If you are unable to provide an update regarding this idea by October 2, we will need to archive it to help the Community Team focus on current Ideas. If you need more time, that's okay too! Providing an update before that time would be helpful and appreciated. 

AndreiBelousov
Community Member
Author

Thank you for following up on my idea.

I am using Classic Quizzes.

Andrei

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Will Not Consider

Hello -

As our product teams are no longer developing new functionality on the code base for Old (Classic) Quizzes, we've moved this idea to the Will Not Consider Status.

The resources in the New Quizzes Hub should help you get started with using the new quiz tool in your courses. If you don't see the ability to enable New Quizzes in the settings area of one of your courses, please reach out to your local Canvas admin for information about its availability at your school.