[Learning Mastery Gradebook] Filter View

In the Learning Mastery Gradebook, there are a list of outcomes from left to right that are in order based on the upload file or import order. The columns of objectives can be dragged and dropped but revert back when refreshed. 

My request/suggestion is that there be a drop down of viewing options as there is in the regular gradebook. It would be helpful to sort/filter the view for similar learning outcomes. For example, we have created outcomes that are organized in folders by subject area. I would like to be able to see all the learning mastery for one subject area at a time. 

6 Comments
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni
Status changed to: Open

cthorpe1
Community Member

Agree that this would be useful as we are moving towards standards based grading for K-5. Useful because when there are a lot of outcomes across all subject areas it can become tedious to scroll left to right to find the outcome you're looking for.  

kristin_patrick
Community Member

Hello! It would be great to be able to filter the Learning Mastery Gradebook view by quarter. This would be especially beneficial for K-5 educators.

DONALDPERRY
Community Member

I would also like to see quarter filtering, like gradebook, for Learning Mastery. We do Standards Based Grading (SBG) by quarter and not being able to filter by quarter makes using the LM Gradebook almost impossible to use.

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: New

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Added to Theme