[Modules] Show individual item progress in modules

Problem statement:

Students can't tell from Modules if they have submitted or received a score. They only can if the teacher set it up in the modules correctly with completion requirements but as a teacher I don't set that up because I change what is in the module all the time. It would be nice if there was some color indication or some checkboxes on the right that shows: filled check - for submitted, and unchecked - for not graded yet. Currently students have to go into the assignment to check that or go to their grades and look for zero's. It would save a lot of time if students could see markings as they scroll down the modules. Students in my class also scroll down their grades and look for zero's or -- for unsubmitted assignments. I think it would be great if they could do this in modules.

Proposed solution:

I think there could be several small boxes to the right side that indicate different things. Looked at, submitted, and score. There could even be a small box for the student to check or flag themself so they remember their progress or that they need to come back and look at that specific item to study or redo.

User role(s):

instructor