[Peer Review] peer review integrated form

My colleagues and I are using peer review forms. Usually I would have to ask students to download , then fill out and then attach to the comment box within the peer- review assignment. I wonder if many people could make use of a being able to create a form that students can fill out or write comments in (especially if they could do speech-to-text as well) that could be showing up right in the peer review view when they are assigned someone's draft to review.

It can be something similar to how the rubrics are set up, when an instructor can choose form certain formats or templates or carry one over from a different course or section or Canvas community. Another approach can be if an instructor can upload a word doc that can be used within the review view. Another option can be integrating a google doc or google form, which can allow the instructor to create a form within the review assignment mode. The goal is to have an editable space (right now it is only a comment box) that can allow for a table or some graphic format. If that can come with settings to lock and unlock it for editing to seal the comments (or some other feature to prevent the comments from being erased or edited by others accidentally), it would be even better. 

Added to Theme

3 Comments
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni
Status changed to: Open

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: New

KristinL
Community Team