[Rubrics] Export aggregate rubric scores to identify strengths and weaknesses of class as a whole

I'd like Canvas to be able to generate a single table that shows the rubric line item scores for all students.  Then I would easily be able to tell which items students struggled most with, and plan subsequent lessons accordingly.

Added to Theme

91 Comments
SarahDehart
Community Novice

This is really needed. In order to help my students I need the data to support them. This is something that would immensely help both teachers and administrators. Data is such an important step, and if we can get that data back to our students in a timely matter, it could really change the way we teach. Because we have to take the data and figure it out ourselves, it takes precious time away from instruction, and remediation for our kiddos. Thank you for considering this request. 

ToniDavis1
Community Member

This would be awesome for our data driven curriculum. 

awelling
Community Novice

This would be so awesome to help the conversations my team is having about mastery and the curriculum. Data helps me as a teacher know how to best help my students.

ShyanneAdams
Community Novice

This would be a game changer for data-driven results in education.

JoeyBosen
Community Novice

It would be super helpful if we could have a way to analyze the data from assignment rubrics in Canvas. It would help with collaboration and in making data-driven decisions. I would love an easy way to look at a breakdown of where my students are struggling and excelling by having data analytics available for the rubrics.

DanielleMacias
Community Novice

We need to be able to have data analytics using rubrics for assignments in Canvas. It would be extremely helpful to assess skills like writing. I would love to be able to show my students the areas on the rubric students need to work on the most. Is this possible? 

DianeHoman
Community Novice

As someone who does standards-based grading, an aggregate score doesn't mean much. I'd love to be able to see how students perform for each standard on a rubric. This feature would be fantastic!

alice_w_gold
Community Explorer

Individualized Outcome Scores are very much needed. I can foresee the need to have both the whole and the broken down scores easily accessible, so having the option between the two would be even better!!! 

DavidChristense
Community Novice

This would be helpful. Thank you!

rickh
Community Participant

This one sounds like a no-brainer to me but I am still learning how Instructure stores the student data.  As a former teacher, this would have helped me when teaching study and reading skills in community college courses.

It would also help me evaluate the assignments I had created as well as how well my students were doing.

Rick Hazlewood

Illinois