2 email addresses / notifications

Jump to solution
gkb2
Community Novice

Hi, On my notification preferences, is it safe to set one of my email addresses to ''off""?  I assume that gina.beim@case and gkb2@case are aliases for each other, so I don't need to have notifications sent to both.  Am I correct?

Thanks

Gina Beim

1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @gkb2 ...

Sorry to see that nobody has replied to your question yet.  It's completely up to you how you want to be notified of events within Canvas.  So, if you have two e-mail addresses listed on your "Notifications" screen, and you don't want to be notified about some things via that e-mail address, that's perfectly fine.  Or, if you won't want notifications coming at all to an e-mail address listed on your "Notifications" screen, you may be able to delete that column completely by going to your "Account" >> "Settings" screen.  On the right side of the "Settings" screen, you'll see a default e-mail address listed (marked with a star).  If you have other e-mail addresses listed there, you should be able to delete them...which in turn removes the associated column from your "Notifications" screen.

I hope this helps, Gina.  Let us know if you have any other questions about this...thanks!

View solution in original post