Adding an mage to a quiz

Jump to solution
renee_wells
Community Novice

Adding an image in a quiz: I have uploaded the file, but when editing a quiz I am unable to add the image. Any ideas on how to fix the problem?

1 Solution

Hi  @renee_wells ...

Thanks again for more information.  Without being able to see your course or being able to access your school's Canvas environment (we only have access to our own environments at our own schools), it's a bit hard to troubleshoot why you wouldn't be able to add the image to your quiz question.  I guess I would check your course "Files" area (you may have to check any folders in "Files", too) to ensure that the file exists at the course level.  It may be possible that the instructor had put the image in his/her own personal "Files" area...which is accessed through the "Account" >> "Files" area of a course...and is different than course "Files".  But, I would think the file would be in course "Files".  After you've reviewed the links I provided, you could also reach out to Canvas Support to see if they could log into your course to help investigate, too.  How to contact Canvas Support

Please keep us posted...thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Likes