cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mackensen2

Assignment book

Jump to solution

I was told to open saved copy of Assignment Book on my first course.  I have not been able to find this, open or save it.  Need some help.  Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
SusanNiemeyer
Community Contributor

HI @mackensen2,

You've posted your question on a worldwide forum of Canvas users. Unfortunately, though, without access to your course, we can't answer your question. I recommend that you contact your instructor directly for clarification. Good luck!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
SusanNiemeyer
Community Contributor

HI @mackensen2,

You've posted your question on a worldwide forum of Canvas users. Unfortunately, though, without access to your course, we can't answer your question. I recommend that you contact your instructor directly for clarification. Good luck!

Do not know my instructor is or how to contact them

0 Kudos

Did you originally receive an email about the required assignment book? Who sent it to you? Why not respond to it?

Can you access your course on your Canvas Dashboard? Go to the Home Page. (If you are on a mobile device, click on Pages.) Usually, instructors will introduce themselves there. You could also click on People in the Course Navigation Bar. Look for a profile that has the word "Instructor."

Finally, are you taking this class at a college? institute? Look for Student Help resources on your school's website. 

Alas, no one here can help you. You need to be pro-active in figuring out who your instructor is and how to reach that person.

0 Kudos

@mackensen2 ...

In addition to the suggestions that @SusanNiemeyer gave you about contacting your instructor, you can easily do this in Canvas via your "Help" menu located in the left-hand global navigation menu.  Check out this Guide for more information on how to contact your instructor...where you can send your instructor a message:

How do I get help with Canvas as a student?

Hope this will help a bit!  Sing out if you still have questions...thanks!