Can't access Canvas content from Vietnam.

Jump to solution
ale157
Community Novice

How can I access Canvas content while being in another country?Course info does not appear. quizzes, grades, discussions, and emails.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

Hello,  @ale157  Welcome to the Canvas Community! I am nearly certain that the fact you're accessing your courses from Vietnam is coincidental and is not what is causing this issue. As long as your internet/wifi signal is strong, you can access Canvas from anywhere except for the countries listed in this document.

The most likely culprit is an unsupported/out-of-date browser. Please click on Chrome | About Google Chrome to check your browser version. If the version you are currently using is not listed in Which browsers does Canvas support? you'll need to update it.

Should the problem persist after you've updated the browser, clear the cache, close the browser, and then re-launch to authenticate into Canvas again.

If this doesn't resolve the issue for you, please contact Canvas Support. General instructions are in How do I get help with Canvas as a student? but your school's support setup might vary somewhat, in which case ask your local IT Department for additional troubleshooting assistance.

View solution in original post

0 Likes