Cannot access photos in Quiz

Jump to solution
SaxonWald
Community Member

I cannot access photos in a Quiz for an Art Class and it doesn't matter if I change browsers.  Still cannot see photos and therefore I CANNOT ANSWER QUESTIONS.  Teacher says to ask Tech Support.  Can't even send in a ticket nor REACH any tech support.  Please advise.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
nwilson7
Community Champion

@SaxonWald Sorry to hear the images are not showing!  I know you say you have tried different browsers but I normally see this issue when people are using Safari.  We have the best luck with Chrome.  Here are the official supported browsers though (I would ignore Safari):

What are the browser and computer requirements for... - Instructure Community

If you are using Chrome and it is still not working, I would first clear your Chrome cache:

Clear cache & cookies - Computer - Google Account Help

Then make sure you do not have any extensions that block content.  Do you happen to know if any of your peers are also having issues?  It is possible it is in how the instructor setup the picture but if you are the only student running into issue, that is not likely.

As for getting help/support, your school will have a process for this (this is a community of fellow Canvas users and is not Canvas support).  You may have a "Help" button in your Canvas menu that will allow you access to Canvas support or you may need to find out how to get in touch with your school's IT support which is generally on the school website somewhere.

Good luck with your course and this quiz!

-Nick

View solution in original post