Cannot download animated video?

Jump to solution
grace_xiaochenq
Community Novice

I have currently Canvas Pro and have an option to download the animation. However, after a long time of preparation (like at lease 10 min), it always shows me "we were unable to download your design". No matter how many times/other laptops I use.

However, downloading normal video/GIF is no problem. It is a 1:07 video with 13 pages and several short video clips inside. Many thanks in advance for any useful advices!

0 Likes
2 Solutions
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

Hi,  @grace_xiaochenq  Welcome to the Canvas Community! We don't recognize the term "Canvas Pro"; could you describe the application you're using? (Is it possible that you're looking for assistance with Canva Pro?)

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Chen, we're just glad to know that we could help! We generally don't delete users' content, and in this case (and many others), maintaining the content might serve as a helpful signpost to others who follow. If you would like to delete it yourself, you can navigate to this page and select Delete from the Actions dropdown menu at the upper right.

And if you should ever have occasion to use Canvas to support and engage learners, feel free to come back!

View solution in original post

0 Likes