Cannot see one of my classes on Canvas Dashboard

Jump to solution
Jdecker6
Community Novice

Hello, 

I am missing one of my classes on the dashboard. I am getting emails from that professor, but can't see it on dashboard. 

Thanks for any help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

@Jdecker6 ...

When you click on your "Courses" >> "All Courses" screen in Canvas, do you see the course listed on that screen at all?

How do I view all my Canvas courses as a student? - Instructure Community (canvaslms.com)

If so, the course may not yet be published...which means that your instructor needs to publish the course so that you and your classmates can get access to it.  If you do not see your course listed anywhere on the "All Courses" screen, I would recommend that you reach out to your school's Online Learning / eLearning / Distance Education department as soon as possible so that you can get this resolved.  We here in the Community do not have the ability to help you with enrollments at your school for Canvas, but someone at your school should be able to help you.  I visited Kent State University's website, and I found this page:

Canvas | Kent State University

If you click on the large "STUDENTS" button, there is a column on the left hand side of the page that appears which has a Phone Support number that you might be able to utilize.  Hopefully this will be helpful to you.

Good luck!!!  Keep us posted!!!

View solution in original post