Canvas Won't Load

Jump to solution
mnewell19
Community Novice

I am a student and my canvas instructure pages won't load the content of any of my classes. I click on every assignment, pages, courses, dashboard, and nothing comes up. No one else seems to be having this problem. It's got nothing to do with the wifi too

3 Solutions

Hi  @mnewell19 ~ That's helpful to know, but is it possible to access the information by another means? If you use a different browser (Firefox or Safari) or the mobile app and you can get to your courses, that's different than if you can't get to your courses no matter which way you try. Please reply and keep us in the loop. Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

gd5857
Community Novice

Hello. I am having the same issue as the first person who posted. I am using a computer and have tried all browsers. I am able to access it on my phone on the wifi in my house but not on my laptop. 

I will contact Wayne State IT. Wifi is on as I can access every other cite but canvas. And it brings me to my dashboard but thats where it freezes. I can't click on anything on the screen and then my browser says the page is unresponsive. Does that seem more like a Wayne State question?