Canvas courses won't disappear

Jump to solution
EshaanChawla
Community Member

I have two canvas courses that have been on my page since freshman year and have not disappeared. I have completed both courses yet they have not been removed from my canvas page. I am currently a junior.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

@EshaanChawla ...

In addition to the information you received from @ian10, your school may have policies and procedures in place where they do not remove you from courses.  However, if you go to your "Courses" >> "All Courses" screen in Canvas, you can place a yellow star next to courses that you want to "favorite" so that they appear on your Canvas Dashboard.  If you do not have any courses with the yellow star right now, then up to 20 courses will show up on your Canvas Dashboard.  As soon as you place a yellow star next to one course, then that will be the only course that will show on your Dashboard.  Of course, you can "favorite" more than just one course on your "All Courses" screen.  Here is a Guide for you with additional information:

As @ian10 stated, you may need to speak with folks at your school to see if they could remove you from those courses ... or at least see what their policies are about doing something like this.  For example, you could talk with their Online Learning / eLearning / Distance Education team about this.  Hopefully you'll be able to connect with someone at your school soon.

Hope this helps!  Good luck!

View solution in original post