cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
drjennin
Community Member

Canvas is not working on apple laptops.

Jump to solution

When I sign on it the course boxes on the dashboard are gray and it flashes. I can not check any of my assignments or really anything. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi  @drjennin ...

Thanks for your quick reply.  That's a bummer!  I would recommend that you reach out to the folks at the Canvas Help Desk so that they can help troubleshoot this with you.  Here are a couple Guides for you:

How do I get help with Canvas as a student?

How do I get help with Canvas as an instructor?

Please report back after you talk with Tech Support so we know how this was resolved...thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
ddunlap3
Community Member

Its working with google chrome.

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @drjennin  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your question.  Have you tried a different web browser?  Specifically, have you tried accessing Canvas using either Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox?  If you're already using one of these browsers, try the other one.  Here is a Guide that describes the compatible/supported browsers in more detail.  Which browsers does Canvas support?‌  Please report back once you have tried another browser to see if has helped...thanks Destiny.

drjennin
Community Member

Ive tried both and doesnt work 

Hi  @drjennin ...

Thanks for your quick reply.  That's a bummer!  I would recommend that you reach out to the folks at the Canvas Help Desk so that they can help troubleshoot this with you.  Here are a couple Guides for you:

How do I get help with Canvas as a student?

How do I get help with Canvas as an instructor?

Please report back after you talk with Tech Support so we know how this was resolved...thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos