Certified Education Courses (Higher Education)

Jump to solution
jebratt
Community Member

I am interested in enrolling in some of the Certified Education Courses (Higher Education) that are being offered by Canvas and I would appreciate some feedback regarding the overall quality of the courses...Also, some started last week (October 24, 2022) so I am wondering if it is already too late to register for them...? 

Thanks in advance for your feedback/assistance...

0 Likes
1 Solution
erin_keefe
Instructure
Instructure

Hi @jebratt ! I oversee the program and would be happy to help! We have some great feedback in our CCE FAQ doc, here: Canvas Certified Educator FAQs.

We are also having two info sessions next week (it's our birthday - 2 years!) that might be helpful for you. They are on Wednesday, November 9, at 4 p.m. (sign up here) and 6 p.m. (sign up here). Participants who attend will be entered into a drawing for a full scholarship to the program. 

You can definitely sign up for a course now, even though they began October 24. You can catch up for sure. Or, if you'd rather wait, we have a session starting January 9. Those courses will be available for sale in our Catalog by December 9.

If you have additional questions, please let me know! You can ask here, or you can email us at cce@instructure.com.

-Erin

View solution in original post