Classic Quiz was converted to New Quiz

Jump to solution
bengalspice
Community Explorer

One of my instructors reported that Quizzes were not working in her course. Upon inspection, I see that all the Classic quizzes that used to be in this course were converted to New Quiz. No explanation why quizzes that were imported into a shell along with all other content from a Master course have converted to New Quiz across the board automatically. Has anyone else seen this happen in their Canvas instance? I really need these quizzes converted back to Classic. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello @bengalspice ...

You might want to have a conversation with your school's local Canvas administrator or someone from your school's Online Learning / eLearning / Distance Education department.  There are new options when importing course content from one course to another where Classic Quizzes can be migrated to New Quizzes by default...and it sounds like this is most likely the case for you.  I searched the Community, and I found the following two documents:

These are feature flags which your school may have enabled, so I would definitely have a conversation with folks at your school about this.

Hope this helps!  Keep us posted on how that conversation goes.

View solution in original post

0 Likes