Content not loading posts did not address issue

Jump to solution
Jshaw39
Community Member

When clicking into an assignment from the calendar, no content will load. I added 2 screen shots from FireFox, that until yesterday, worked JUST fine. Also from the Main Canvas Dashboard Canvas courses will not load.

What is the fix for this?

0 Likes
1 Solution
JamesSekcienski
Community Coach
Community Coach

@Jshaw39 

I would recommend trying a different browser/device and/or incognito mode to see if you still experience the same issue.  If it works in a different browser and/or incognito mode, you may need to clear the cache: How do I clear my browser cache and cookies? 

If that doesn't resolve the issue, you should try disabling any browser extensions you have installed to see if one of them is causing a conflict that is preventing the pages from loading properly.

If you still need support, I would recommend contacting the IT help desk at your school to report the issues you are experiencing.  They will have access to look into your account and also check to see if it is something that may be affecting other users at your school too.  Unfortunately, the Community doesn't have access to perform the deeper troubleshooting that may be needed in your account/Canvas instance for your school.

View solution in original post