Crossing out options on quizzes

Jump to solution
FerasAl-Qassas
Community Member

Hello,

It would be a very cool feature if we were able to cross out options on questions inside of Canvas quizzes. Sometimes, there are options on multiple-choice questions that I know are incorrect, but I am not sure of the correct answer, so I move on and return to the question later. Additionally, sometimes there are options that are very similar, so eliminating one of them helps reduce mental overhead and chance of making a mistake. 

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi there, @FerasAl-Qassas ...

I think you'll be pleased to know that some other folks here in the Community have already submitted ideas similar to yours for consideration.  (By the way, this isn't the exact space to be posting your own ideas, but I'll provide you with some links at the end of my response.)  Here are two ideas that have already been submitted:

You'll noticed that these two ideas are part of a larger Theme called:

I'd consider following these ideas and theme so that when and if they become open for voting (which happens a couple times a year), you can participate in that process.

To read more about how to create a new Idea here in the Community, check out the section on "Ideas and Themes" at:

Instructure Community Guide - Instructure Community

Then, head on over to:

Canvas Ideas and Themes - Instructure Community

Click on the blue "View and Submit Ideas" button. On the next page, click on the blue "Submit an Idea" button.

I hope all of this will be of some help to you!  Sing out if you have any other questions...thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Likes