Dashboard page not loading anymore

Jump to solution
IffatIbrahim
Community Novice

Hi,

Ive been using canvas on Safari from my laptop for a course. i recentyl tried to log in and the Dashboard page isnt loading naymore. I have also tried on chrome and Mozzilla and its the same issue. 

My cookie settings are to allow cookies. please do guide me as to why it stopped working. 

Thanks, Iffat. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good morning, @IffatIbrahim ...

Sorry to read that you are having difficulties with your Canvas Dashboard not loading.  Many people have been posting similar issues this semester.  I've not found a common thread as to why this is happening for so many people, unfortunately.  It is good that you have tried different browsers (and it's a good idea to make sure your browser of choice is up-to-date, too).  Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox are good choices when navigating around Canvas.

You may have already tried this, but go ahead and clear your browser history/cache files.  After you do that, close your browser, re-start it, and then log back in to Canvas.  See if anything has changed.

Yet another option is to reach out to your school's local Canvas administrator to see if they have any suggestions for you.

And finally, contact the Help Desk staff at Instructure (the folks that make Canvas).  They may have some suggestions for you, too.

Hopefully one or more of these things will be of help to you.  Good luck!

View solution in original post

0 Likes