cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mscc
Community Member

Discrepancy between SpeedGrader and gradebook points

I have used SpeedGrader to grade a quiz.

However, each student's grade is still 0 for the assignment in the gradebook.  This discrepancy is easily seen in attached screenshot.

How do I ensure that the students' grades are accurately reflected in the gradebook?Screen Shot 2021-09-23 at 1.02.14 PM.png

0 Kudos
2 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good afternoon, @Mscc ...

At the bottom of the screen that you've shared a screenshot of, do you have a button to "Update Scores"?  An illustration of this is shown at the bottom of this Guide: How do I grade quiz questions in SpeedGrader?.

You might want to give this a try first in your school's "test" or "beta" environment to see if works for you.  Then, you can sign back in to your school's "production" environment (the Canvas environment you are used to signing into on a day-to-day basis).  I always remind people to be sure to log out of "test" or "beta" before logging back in to "production".  Here are a few Guides for you:

Hopefully these resources will be of some help to you.  Let Community members know if we can be of further help with this...thanks!

Mscc
Community Member

No, there's no "Update Scores" button at the bottom of the page.  See attached screenshot.

There's an "Update" button that's grayed out.

Screen Shot 2021-09-28 at 12.19.45 PM.png