cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lbach
Community Participant

Download all student responses in New Quizzes?

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Is there a way to download all student responses for an assignment in New Quizzes?

We use student work and responses for our annual assessment review. This year, a lot of our assignments, quizzes, and exams have been built using New Quizzes. In order to gather the data necessary for evaluating whether our classes are meeting our program learning goals, we need to be able to download the student responses for review and analysis. 

A summary page is not sufficient for these reviews, as independent reviewers must be able to read and score the students' written responses.

Thanks!

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
igustafson
Instructure
Instructure

Thank you for this reply. You can download a report this would include 

View solution in original post

6 Replies
igustafson
Instructure
Instructure

Thank you for this reply. You can download a report this would include 

Would you share a screenshot of where we click to download the csv file?

pdaves
Community Participant
Did you just say I can't download the student responses? In New Quizzes? What the f**k? How can you not have that option? You should have a big banner on New Quizzes that says "Don't use this! You won't be able to do the things you need to do if you use it!"
pringlec
Community Member

Reviewing the data in Canvas is great. However, why is there not a way to download the data to Excel? This was available in the old quizzes. Additionally, we were "encouraged" to switch to the new quizzes. Then to find out that there is no download feature. Quiz and Survey data is used for ABET outcomes and "viewing" the data is not sufficient. Please provide as soon as possible.

I too need this feature that was lost in New Quizzes. 😞
pdaves
Community Participant

I agree. This is ridiculous! New Quizzes is terrible! Don't use it! I used it this week and just discovered I can't download student responses. NEVER AGAIN!