Duplicate Important Dates

Jump to solution
NicolasBolanos
Community Member

I have a class that I am setting up, but my issue is that when I add something to the calendar it pops up twice on the student's sidebar of important dates.  I have checked that the students are only able to access one section of a two-section class but I'm not sure why this is happening or what I can do so that way each event only triggers a single important date.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
brpotts
Instructure
Instructure

Hi @NicolasBolanos

This is a great question! I am sorry to hear you’re experiencing this issue. Have you created a case with our Canvas Support Team? If not, that will be the best next step in getting this issue resolved. Our Support Team is trained in technical troubleshooting and has access to back-end resources and processes to investigate this further to determine why this is happening. Furthermore, if it is a bug in Canvas that is causing the issue you are seeing, our Support Team will be able to effectively troubleshoot and escalate to our engineering team. 

If you are unsure how to open a support ticket, you can use the “Report a Problem” link in the Help menu of your Canvas instance. 

View solution in original post