Embedded published Google Slides size and border

Jump to solution
alvdietz
Community Member

I am an instructor embedding Google Slides that have been published to the web. 

I want them to fill a Page and resize responsively. I already have this part set up in the code and have removed the bottom navigation bar from the slideshow. I notice that my edits to the code disappear once I press save, so it's hard for me to tell if my slides are actually going to behave responsively on other devices. This is issue #1. 

My 2nd issue is that I cannot get the slideshow to fill up the page horizontally (the gap shown in green in my image) 3rd, it is showing a single black line on the right side of the slides (circled in yellow). How can I correct these issues? 

0 Likes
1 Solution
KristinL
Community Team
Community Team

It’s been a while since we’ve heard from you. We hope you are doing well and that you’ve found an answer to your question!

The Community Team acknowledges that this thread does not have a proper answer. However, we are marking this post as a temporary solution to help Community Members find and respond to the newest and most active threads.

At any time, any Community member can click the “Not the Solution” option and then respond in-thread with your follow-up questions. It’s important to include @CommunityForums in that reply so we can restore the entire topic to our list of unanswered questions we check routinely.

View solution in original post