Enrollment

Jump to solution
RuthNewton
Community Member

I do not see my enrollment when i click on my name under people. How do i go about that

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

@RuthNewton ...

I'm not exactly sure what you mean when you say you are clicking on your name under "People" to see your enrollment.  Are you looking for one or more courses in your school's Canvas environment that you recently enrolled in?  If so, within Canvas, try going to your "Courses" >> "All Courses" screen.

How do I view all my Canvas courses as a student?

If you see your courses listed there, they may not be published yet.  This is something that your instructors for those courses would typically do on or near the official course start date...so that you and your classmates can access the course curriculum.  However, if you do not see your courses listed on the "All Courses" screen, then you'll need to reach out to your school's Canvas administrator or someone from their Online Learning / eLearning / Distance Education team.  They should be able to help you figure out where your courses are and how to access them.

I hope I've interpreted your question correctly.  If not, please come back to this topic to provide some more details so that we can continue to help you.  Thanks, and good luck!

View solution in original post

0 Likes