Exporting rubric with gradebook

Jump to solution
NathanielWood
Community Member

Hello,

I was wondering if there is a feature to export the rubric for assignments as part of the "export gradebook" feature.  For example, suppose that an assignment has 5 problems.  The rubric I set up allows the grader to grade each problem individually.  The student sees their grade for each individual problem, along with the total grade.  However, as far as I can tell, only the total grade is exported to the gradebook.  The information about grade-per-problem contained in the rubric is lost.  So when I export the gradebook to excel, I lose all information about how the students did on each of the 5 problems.  Am I correct in saying this is how the system works, or am I missing something?  And if it's not a feature, how would I go about requesting it be added?  My thanks for any clarification that can be provided!

Labels (1)
1 Solution
Ron_Bowman
Community Champion

@NathanielWood -

this idea was proposed back in 2017 (there may be others)

https://community.canvaslms.com/t5/Idea-Conversations/Export-Input-Scores-Assignment-Grading-Rubrics...

as you can see, it did not get much attention.  

I am not sure if you could repost the idea, or post to the old one to try and bring it back up near the top.

here is where to go to figure out how to post a new idea

View solution in original post