Globally email learners who have not progressed in a course in a timely manner

Jump to solution
TAK
Community Member

Hello! 

Is there a way in Canvas to Globally email learners who have not progressed in their courses in a timely manner?  We are a learning and Development company so there isn't necessarily a "teacher in the course responsible for the learners.  We want to globally email all learners who are in a course but either haven't logged into the course in a while or have taken a while to complete the course.   I hope I am making sense.

Thanks,

Todd

Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Solutions
SubashParajuli
Community Explorer

Yes, if you go to your New Analytics section of the course, you can message them accordingly using the "Message students who" feature. I have added a snapshot for your reference but also there is much more you can do from new analytics. Check it out here: https://community.canvaslms.com/t5/Instructor-Guide/How-do-I-send-a-message-to-all-students-based-on...

View solution in original post

Ron_Bowman
Community Champion

@TAK 

What @SubashParajuli said is correct for a single course.  However, it sounded like to me that you are administering several courses and you would like to perform the notification for all the courses at one time - not each course individually.  I do not know of a way to perform that operation on multiple courses at one time.  An admin would have better insight into the possibility of what you want to do.

View solution in original post