Grade Assignment Link in the To Do list opens Speed Grader in a new browser window.

krista_crowe
Community Member

I've been trying to figure out a problem I'm having in Canvas. I was told to click on a link and make a feature request which is not there, so I have here. The Grade Assignment Link in the To Do list opens Speed Grader in a new browser window. This change is NOT a benefit. THE IS HORRIBLE. Evidently someone who does not use this feature made this change!
I use this all the time! This makes grading twice as long because now, instead of just going back to my home screen and it updates the To Do List automatically, I now have to close the new open window and then refresh the home screen adding steps to my routine I have been doing for 10 years. AS WELL AS, I NOW HAVE 100 OPEN WINDOWS BECAUSE I NEVER REMEMBER TO CLOSE THE WINDOW!! PPPLLLLEEEAAASSSEE!!!!!!! CHANGE IT BACK!!!!!!!!!!! This took a one step click and made it a 5 step!! BAD DECISION. If I need to go somewhere else with my complaint please let me know

0 Likes