How can I unlock all pages for each module so my students can access everything?

Jump to solution
KarlaZimpel-Lea
Community Novice

Some pages within each module are Locked and some Unlocked. I can't find a way to unlock all the pages. Does anyone know how to unlock everything?

0 Likes
1 Solution
CCProf
Community Novice

If you want students to be able to see everything in the course all the time, you’ll have to do a few things:

1) Unlock and publish the modules. Modules don’t automatically lock, but if you inherited a course from someone else, and they did lock things, you’ll have to take this step. To do it, on the top bar of each module, click the edit option (I believe it’s three dots) in the top far right corner. Remove the lock options there - it’s pretty clear what to do.

2) Publish the module and everything in the module. You can do this by clicking the check mark indicating whether something is published until it turns green. Do this for the module itself and everything in it.

3) Make sure the assignments either have no “available from” date or that the date is the day from which you want everyone to see things, like the first day the course starts.

This should make everything visible to all students. I hope that helps!

View solution in original post