How do I get an "Imported Assignments" folder for an individual trimester, if possible?

Jump to solution
NunoDuarte
Community Member

I often copy assignments from one class to another and they end up in the "Imported Assignments" folder which was not a big deal at the beginning of the school year because I always had the assignments from "All Grading Periods" showing. But now I only have the assignments from "Trimester 2" showing and there is no "Imported Assignments" folder there. How do I get an "Imported Assignments" folder for an individual trimester, if possible?

0 Likes
1 Solution
joshua_lebo
Instructure
Instructure

When you are using the grading period filters on the Assignments page in Canvas, only assignment groups which have at least one assignment with a due date in the grading period selected will show. If you add an assignment with a due date in "Trimester 2" to the "Imported Assignments" group or edit one of the assignments in the group so that its due date falls in the "Trimester 2" grading period then the "Imported Assignments" group should show when filtering the Assignments page to "Trimester 2".

View solution in original post