How do I introduce myself to the group?

Jump to solution
Jacquelinecaldw
Community Member

Hi I'm a new student and am somewhat apprehensive. I've chosen this course because I have a desire to learn IT skills.  Cyber Security looks interesting. As I've looked over the course work I find there are many

qualities IT skills to choose.   I'm eager to learn,

Jacqueline Caldwell

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi @Jacquelinecaldw ...

I'm not sure if you realized this or not, but this isn't actually your course.  The content you have provided above has been posted to the global Canvas Community website.  This site is for people from all over the world to come and ask questions about Canvas, review written and video tutorials, submit suggestions for enhancements to Canvas, collaborate with others, and much more.  I believe you meant to post your comments in a course you are taking at your school rather than here in the Community forums.  Here is a video tutorial on how to use discussion topics in your Canvas course:

Discussions Overview (Students)

If you have questions about where you are supposed to post your comments in your course, you'll need to reach out to your instructor directly.  You can contact your instructor using the information in this Guide:

How do I get help with Canvas as a student?

I hope this will be of help to you.  Good luck!

View solution in original post