How do I log into my South College edu email?

Jump to solution
KatieLowell
Community Member

I'm trying to figure out how to log into my email account that was assigned to me by South College. Where do I go to login? It's making me download an Microsoft Authentication App and set up a 2 step verification on my end. Is it through Microsoft Word? Help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

@KatieLowell ...

I'm not sure if you realized this or not, but you've posted your question to the global Canvas Community website.  The Community site is a place where you can come to ask questions about Canvas, suggest new ideas for features in Canvas, read written tutorials, watch video tutorials, and much more.  Unfortunately, we cannot help you here regarding signing in to your South College .edu e-mail address.  This would be a question that you'd need to ask to South College's IT support team.  Microsoft Word is a word processing application.  It's not, in any way, related to accessing your e-mail or having anything to do with password authentication.

I was trying to find a page for you on South College's website that you might be able to use to get IT support, but all I found was this page:

Contact Us For More Information | South College

You might also try the "LIVE CHAT" link at the bottom right corner of the site where you might be able to have a chat with someone in real-time to see if they can point you in the right direction.

I hope this information will be helpful to you.  Good luck!

View solution in original post