How much time to learn how to use Canvas?

Jump to solution
ArchibaldMerwin
Community Member

I am overwhelmed at how complicated Canvas is. Every step seems to take three pages of instruction to learn how to use.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Solutions
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi there, @ArchibaldMerwin ...

Sorry to read that you are having difficulties learning Canvas.  There are lots of great video tutorials out there (including here in the Community website and out on YouTube).  Can I ask...are you an instructor or a student?  Knowing this would help so that I could give you some resources to look at.  And, are there specific things that are giving you difficulties at the moment?  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SusanNiemeyer
Community Contributor

@ArchibaldMerwin 

I would like to recommend that you search for Ashlee Espinosa's videos on her YouTube channel. She has many wonderful how-to videos on Canvas. Here's an example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJIP0XCy9s0&t=1746s

Ashlee is an adjunct professor in Southern California, and she has many videos on subjects such as musical theater and acting. Just look for her Canvas playlist.

View solution in original post

This Canvas Course full setup video tutorial is the best way to get started creating your online course with step by step instructions and examples taking the frustration out of creation. Check out my full [EXTENSIVE] Canvas Tutorials playlist series here: ...