Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
d_j_heslenfeld

How to search in inbox?

Jump to solution

How can I search for a subject (not a person) in my Inbox?

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ysmalls
Community Champion

Hello  @d_j_heslenfeld ,

I don't believe there is a way to search for a subject or even just a key word but I will suggest that you use the search feature within your browser to search for a key work.

I'm using Chrome and can do Ctrl + F which will give me the search box, I can type in a key word and it will search for that word while I'm in my Inbox, other than that I don't have any suggestions.

Hope this helps you.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
ysmalls
Community Champion

Hello  @d_j_heslenfeld ,

I don't believe there is a way to search for a subject or even just a key word but I will suggest that you use the search feature within your browser to search for a key work.

I'm using Chrome and can do Ctrl + F which will give me the search box, I can type in a key word and it will search for that word while I'm in my Inbox, other than that I don't have any suggestions.

Hope this helps you.

pfau

The browser search function only works if the word is visible on the screen. It doesn't show words that are in the body of the message not displayed on the screen. What kind of software designer would think that no one would need to search their messages?

mgaudet2

How is this "solved"?  The answer is "Canvas can't do that"?   I guess that answers the question, but email searching is a basic function.  You can do better than this Canvas!