I cannot see students's assignment in to do. I only can see HW12 but it is empty. I would appreciative if you can assist me.

Jump to solution
mbabelin
Community Novice
0 Likes
1 Solution
chriscas
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi @mbabelin,

The  How do I use the To Do list and sidebar in the Das... - Instructure Community  guide may be helpful in this situation.  It states: "The To Do section shows all items that require grading in Canvas, regardless of due date [1]. Each item in the To Do list displays the assignment name, the course name, the number of points, and the due date for the assignment. Some assignments may display multiple due dates."  So, things will only show up in the to-do list for a teacher when there are student submissions that are not yet graded. Perhaps there was just nothing fitting that description yet when you made your post here?  If you have a chance, could you clarify that for us?

If you did have things that needed grading and they are not showing in your to-do list, I'd recommend contacting Canvas support so they can investigate.  They'll have access to your account and Canvas courses, which will help then give you a better answer in a quicker fashion than we'll be able to do here in the Instructure Community (as most of us here are just users of Instructure products and do not have any special support access).

Hope this helps!

-Chris  

View solution in original post

0 Likes