Community Member

what am I supposed to do?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello @JustinSchmittne ...

It looks like your instructor may have an external tool called Apex Learning integrated with your course in Canvas.  Apex Learning would be considered a third-party integration.  Do you know if your instructor is also experiencing similar issues?  You might want to let your instructor know that you are having issues with this.  You can contact your instructor by following the steps in: How do I get help with Canvas as a student?.  You also might want to reach out to your school's Canvas administrator or someone from your school's Online Learning / eLearning / Distance Education department.  Finally, as your screenshot shows, I would suggest that you use the technical support options presented in that error message.  Since Apex Learning would be different than Canvas Support, it would be a good idea to contact Apex Learning ... as Canvas Support probably wouldn't have the resources to know exactly what that error message is about.

I hope this will be of help to you.  Please keep us posted on the status of this so we know how you were able to get this resolved.

View solution in original post