Imported New Quizzes - Links not changing to new course ID

Jump to solution
ValerieBurgoyne
Community Member

In my assignments, I have links to the readings I want my students to complete, which are housed in a Reading Resources module in the course. Those import to a new course without issue and the links change easily to the new course ID. In a New Quiz, the links do not change upon import. I have tried linking directly to the module alone, adding a stimulus, etc. The links do not change with the course, which is probably because New Quizzes are an LTI. Is there a way to resolve this issue or do I have to try to embed the reading into the New Quiz to avoid this mess? 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
chriscas
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi @ValerieBurgoyne,

It’s been a while since we’ve heard from you. We hope you are doing well and that you’ve found an answer to your question!

I believe this is currently a limitation of New Quizzes based off of knowledge gained from other community posts I have come across in recent weeks.  Hopefully this is fixed at some point, but I cannot make any guarantees as to what Instructure will choose to work on and when.  The Community Team acknowledges that this thread does not have a proper answer. However, we are marking this post as a temporary solution to help Community Members find and respond to the newest and most active threads.

At any time, any Community member can click the “Not the Solution” option and then respond in-thread with your follow-up questions. It’s important to include @CommunityForums in that reply so we can restore the entire topic to our list of unanswered questions we check routinely.

-Chris

View solution in original post