Instructor Access to Assignments

Jump to solution
KiaraFrese
Community Member

Hello! I'm a student who currently has an instructor who is having trouble accessing my assignment. She says that I submitted through my school's network, which she can't access. The problem is, I don't know what she means by "school platform," so I talked to a staff member at my school, who told me to try sharing my assignment with her. It was a Google Slide that I had private to me, so I managed to share it with my instructor, but I haven't received back from her whether she accessed it or not. Because of that, I was wondering what else needs to be done so my teacher can access it to grade it properly.

0 Likes
1 Solution
jcarpenter1
Panda Pros
Panda Pros

Hello @KiaraFrese  and welcome to the Community.  What your teacher meant by the "school platform" is, did you sign into your own personal Google account, OR did you go into your school-issued Google account.  The school-issued account is the one that is connected to your class, and make submitting assignments easier. 

Did you click on the submit button when you were finished?  This is a common step to miss.  One of these links should help you, if you forgot that.

Best of luck!  If this didn't help and you ARE in the school platform, then go to your help menu and submit a support ticket. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes