What is URL for CSULB?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good evening, @GaryWilkinson ...

Based on your question and your e-mail address associated with your Community profile, I assume that you are asking about California State University Long Beach.  You may already be aware that the CSULB website is located at: California State University, Long Beach (csulb.edu).  However, I am assuming that you are really asking about how to access their Canvas login page.  I did a quick search of the CSULB website, and I came across this result for you: BeachBoard and Canvas Login | California State University Long Beach (csulb.edu).  If you scroll down that page just a bit, you'll find a large icon for the Canvas login.  Hopefully that is what you are looking for.  If not, please provide some additional information in your question so that Community members might be able to help you.  Ultimately, if you are looking for a different URL, you might need to use the help/contact information that is displayed along the right-hand side of the page that I've provided...as that would connect you directly with people at CSULB.  I hope this will help.  Good luck!

View solution in original post

0 Likes