Issue With Imported Assignments From Previous Course - Original Due Dates Not Changed

RayDuron
Community Member

Hello,

I had an instance in which I imported two assignments from a previous course, but I did not change the due dates for them. The issue was that these assignments were not appearing in my "Assignments" section, but would appear if I picked it from the "Assignment" dropdown menu, which appears when you are building a "Module." 

I was able to locate the assignment urls, and changed the due date from the previous date (March 2023) to a future date (November 2023). Once I made the change, the assignments appeared in the "Assignment" section. 

What is odd, is that this only happened with those two assignments. I went in and imported another set of assignments from the same course, which also had the previous March 2023 date, and upon importing them, they appeared in my "Assignments" section without any problems (with the March 2023 date still set). 

Has anyone experienced this before? I find it odd and do not know what caused these assignments to not appear in my "Assignments" section. Curious to know why the other set of assignments were not affected in the same way.

I appreciate any feedback on this. Thank you all. 

All the best,

Ray Duron

0 Likes